Based in Westerburg, Germany
2019 (PC), 2020 (Xbox One/Playstation 4)
Playstation 4 (2020)
Take the role of a special agent deployed deep beyond enemy lines where terrain and conditions are barbaric. You will seek, locate and destory the enemy while causing havoc and confusion. Emerge a hardcore tactical experience in vast, nonlinear missions where skill and tactical decisions matter!
- 3 campaigns with an overall playtime of ~20h
- Realtime weapon customization
- Large, open ended and nonlinear missions
- Huge replayablility due to unscripted and dynamic AI - each playtrough is different!
- 20 different Weapons and 9 unique attachements to customize the weapons to your needs
- Drivable vehicles to cross the large battlefields
- Detailed Mission Ratings of your achievements after each mission.
- Forests, underground bunkers, snowy mountains and a hot desert - Beyond Enemy Lines 2 offers a high variety in mission locations.
Beyond Enemy Lines 2 Xbox Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
There are currently no logos or icons available for Beyond Enemy Lines 2. Check back later for more or contact us for specific requests!
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
About Polygon Art
Polygon Art is an independent game developer founded in 2013 and situated near Koblenz, Germany and is dedicated to recreate lost treasures of gaming history and revive them with modern technology and a state of the art feature set for multiple platforms.
More information on Polygon Art, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Beyond Enemy Lines 2 Credits